Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Good stuff

I'm expecting my period and it's nowhere to be seen but I'm not giving up! I've lost more weight I'm now down to 245 from (at heaviest) 294. So that's 49 pounds WOW! OK so yes I am kinda bummed about the no period thing. But I know I'm getting healthy, and if we want a baby I need to be healthy first. I feel my self slipping a little this week ( I've been super hungry for some reason) And I know from past experiences that it's a slipper slope once you start slipping (I'm not like Avis that can have a little slip and get right back on with almost no problems. Oh no not me! When I have a slip I go down hard and stay there for a while!) One more thing I joined this online group called rawfu and bunny berry got it started, she's doing a 100 day raw food challenge that starts August 1, 2008 and I'm so excited because maybe this will make me feel like I'm not all alone in this (except Avis).

1 comment:

Mysticbutterfly said...

It's supposted to be slippery slope sorry!